Now it is easier than ever for your league or team to raise the funds needed to compete at its best. Whether the money is needed for travel, new uniforms, or a year end party, esportsdesk.com is here to help!
Since the athletes and fans of this esportsdesk.com hosted web site are mostly from YOUR local community, each Local sponsor will benefit from frequent visits by people in THEIR community. Remember, you and your fans visit the site often; this is a very valuable advertising tool just like the local newspaper, only this advertisement is visible for the entire season!
Here is a sample of a local sponsor's banner ad (size reduced to fit on this page):
This banner can link to the sponsors website or even become a printable coupon!
YOU COULD HELP IMPROVE BUSINESS FOR THESE SPONSORS:
- Local restaurants and pubs
- Local convenience store and bakeries
- Local sporting goods and hardware stores
- Local real estate and insurance agents
- Local bowling alley, arcade, or video store
- Local businesses: printers, gas stations, or hair salons
How to Begin:
- Contact your team or league administrator to let him/her know you want to help raise money.
- Call a meeting and set a goal on how much you want to raise.
- The best place to find sponsors is within the league or team; do any of the players or their families own businesses? Create a list. Have each member bring in at least one sponsor.
- Be willing to pay commissions as an incentive to really get out there and sell!
- Click here to print a sponsorship contract.
- Click here to contact us for help, suggestions or more information.
- Get ready to raise money like never before!